Saturday, May 03, 2008

tagged...

i have been tagged by mill it over to do six quirks meme. here are the rules...

The rules are:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here goes...

1. i feel like my new turquoise flats from urban outfitters are a neutral. i wear them with everything. turquoise is the new black???

2. my favorite food to make and eat is mexican, but growing up as a kid, i hated mexican food more than anything in the world. it made my stomach upset to think about eating it. the first time i had ever been to a taco bell was just like 4 years ago.

3. i like to dress up when i cook. i dress the part. when i make mexican, i wear a long mexican print dress with sandals. when i make chinese or japanese, i wear white pants, black ballet slippers and a black shirt ( i guess to me, that is chinese? haha! maybe it's more karate than chinese) french/american bistro = super dressy black dress with pearls and heels.

4. i like the smell of skunks

5. i'm very biased - i only chew my food on the right side of my mouth.

6. i can pull my arms out of their sockets. gross huh?

i am tagging gabedutton, mary esther, rachelle, arielle, lori dutton, and the pronst

1 comment:

millitover said...

Hey girl,
Good ones!

I am still in the GR on Tues and Wed, the other days I work from home. I would love to get together some time!