Tuesday, September 20, 2005

the countdown begins...

OK, I just sold my 2000 black Dodge Neon that I've had since I turned 16 years old. It is kind of a sad day... maybe I'll feel it more when I wake up tomorrow and don't have a car to drive... and maybe I'll really feel it in 3 months when I finally realize I'll never ever see that car, much less drive it, again. I know I am the sentimental type, but right now, I just don't care that much. We needed the money for our trip and we don't need an extra car...
Another goodbye...
I was walking with Rachelle last night, and we found tons of toads hopping across the road. Every time I saw one, I would pick it up and put in the grass of a nearby house ( I guess I'm an animal rights person, I don't know) But we found one that was just so cute and small, and I think he was really talking to me... maybe not... but I really like him for some reason, and not the others. So, I picked him up, figuring, we already have a turtle as a pet, so why not give him a friend. But, he was scared all day today, and so I let him go tonight... very sad... his name was Austin ( our turtle's name is Dallas).

No comments: